Professors involved in the research training group
The Research Training Group is organisationally linked to the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and the Faculty of Law.
- Prof. Dr. Gerrit Hornung (Public Law, Information Technology Law and Legal Informatics)
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Müller-Terpitz (Public Law, Law of Economic Regulation and Media, University of Mannheim)
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Posegga (Institute of IT-Security and Security Law)
- Prof. Dr. Malte Rehbein (Digitalisation, Paleography, Visual Analytics, Data Modelling, Text Encoding, Digital History)
- Prof. Dr. Christian Thies (General Ethics, Applied Ethics, Political Philosophy, philosophical Anthropology and Cultural Philosophy)