The Research Training Group welcomes guest lecturers. As those lectures are mostly held in German language, we kindly ask you to refer to our German website for more information on any particular speaker and his or her talk.
These are the guest lectures that have been given so far:
- 5 February 2014: "Informationelle Privatheit in Zeiten globaler Überwachung"
The Research Training Group organised an accompanying event for the European Data Protection Day in cooperation with the Institute of IT Security and Security Law (ISL). Acclaimed experts from the academic and professional field gave talks and took part in a panel discussion.
- 6 May 2013: Ina Cappelmann (Bochum)
- 4 February 2013: Martin Degeling (Bochum)
- 30 October 2012: Prof. Dr. Jon Bing (Oslo): "Data Protection: The Emergence of Data Protection in the Late 1960s Until the Current 2nd Generation Legislation"
- 15 May 2012: Dr. Thomas Petri (Commissioner for Data Protection)
- 7 May 2012: Prof. Dr. Beate Rössler (Amsterdam)
- 4 May 2012: Prof. Dr. Ilya Kalinin (Smolny College, St. Petersburg; editor in chief Neprikosnovennyj zapas): "Shklovsky as a Technique/Device: Literary Theory and Biographic Strategiesof One Soviet Intellecutal"
- 26 October 2010: Prof. Dr. Martina Ritter (FH Fulda)