Our aim is to help you carry out your research and doctoral study swiftly and successfully with the help of academic and professional specialists. Our support involves:
- individual support meetings
- the support agreement
- biannual progress appraisal
- regular colloquiums
- preliminary evaluation
- written feedback on your abstract
- active network induction and support for first specialist publications
- help from other postgraduates
Transition from doctoral study to a career in an academic or non-academic function should be a highly active time to ensure that you maximise your potential.
The Centre for Careers and Competencies offers a number of consultation possibilities and events on career entry, aimed at preparing you as much as possible for the next steps.